Heavy Duty Cooker - 2 Burners - Gas - 15kW
This sturdy gas cooker with two burners is suitable for placement in a cooking line. Thanks to the choice of quality materials in the construction, such as the stainless steel housing and cast iron pan carriers, it is designed to withstand daily intensive use in busy catering kitchens.Read more
- Free shipping
- Highest quality, low prices
- Personal service via chat, phone and email
- 100 day return guarantee
|Type of power supply||Gas|
When cooking equipment is used on a daily basis, its important that ít can really take a beating and lasts a long time. That's why this two burner gas cooker has been designed with busy commercials kitchens in mind, such as restaurants, cafes and hotels. The construction consists of thick stainless steel and the pan carriers are made from cast iron, making it very durable and robust.
Suitable for LPG and natural gas
To help improve the cooker's performance, the burners are made from chrome and the cooker has large, easy to use buttons making it a very practical device to work with. The heavy duty cooker is also equipped with a pilot flame that ensures that the gas ignites when you turn the dial. It also adds an additional safety measure to prevent gas from continuing to flow when it's not alight. There is also a safety thermostat which lets you set a temperature between 100 and 300°C. This professional appliance works on both LPG or natural gas.
Thanks to the smooth surfaces with stainless steel, this cooker from Maxima's Cooking Range 700 series is easy to clean. The seamlessly welded top has the advantage that no dirt residue can get stuck. The same goes for the corners on the inside these are rounded so that dirt cannot accumulate. To clean the individual parts, you can simply take them apart and clean them with warm water and a mild detergent. Then dry everything with a soft cloth.
- Net weight: 27kg
- Dimensions: W40 x D70 x H28cm
- Gas burner capacity: 2 x 7,5kW
- Total power: 13,5 kW
- Installed gas injectors: G25 – natural gas
- Extra set of gas injectors: G30 – LPG (propane / butane)
Pros and Cons
- Heavy duty cooker with two burners working on LPG or natural gas
- Large, practical buttons and an ergonomic design
- Suitable for use in a cooking line
- Very easy to clean
- Expandable with stainless steel base (with or without door)
- Parts are not suitable to place in the dishwasher