Dough Mixer 50L - 38kg Dough - Removable Bowl - 2 Speeds - 400V
- Free shipping
- Highest quality, low prices
- Personal service via chat, phone and email
- 100 day return guarantee
|Type of power supply||400V|
|Amount of plugs||1|
Our refurbished equipment has either been used as a demo model or may have suffered minor damage during transport. These are usually aesthetic, such as minor scratches or dents on the product.
The machines are almost as good as new, but sometimes the original packaging is missing. The article may have been returned because the packaging was damaged during transport. These items are sold at a significant discount.
In order to guarantee the quality of the products, we check every second-hand item ourselves before it is put up for resale. Our own technical staff thoroughly test and service the device so you care always be sure that you are purchasing a reliable article at a hugely discounted price.
It is not possible to return refurbished devices. We do offer a three-month carry-in warranty on this equipment.
Condition of the article: 100% working, checked and tested
Warranty: three months carry-in warranty
Please note: the image shown is a photo of a new model and not of a refurbished item.
Kneading large amounts of dough by hand takes a lot of time and manual labour. If you invest in this professional dough mixer in your catering kitchen, you can easily knead up to 38kg of dough. The mixing bowl has a capacity of 50 litres and, like the dough hook, also rotates around its axis, making it perfect for kneading dough to make bread or pizzas.
Complete and secure device
A lot of attention has been paid to the safe use of this appliance. Thanks to the handy timer, you can leave the dough mixer do its work. It also comes with a safety switch that turns the machine off automatically in case the engine overheats. In addition, this dough mixer is equipped with a safety grid that you use to close the mixing bowl. If the grid is not closed completely, the mixer will not start. The sturdy rubber feet ensure that the machine stays in place during use.
Easy to clean
This professional dough mixer is made from metal with a durable coating. The mixing bowl and the dough hook are both made from smooth stainless steel. This choice of material not only keeps the device looking beautiful for a long time, but it is also easy to clean. To do this, use a damp cloth and a mild detergent. The mixing bowl is removable so that makes cleaning it extra easy. After cleaning, dry everything with a soft cloth before using the device again.
- Robust and heavy dough mixer on rubber feet so that it does not vibrate when in operation
- A strong and quiet engine so no noise pollution
- With the removable bowl, you can easily take out the dough
- Stainless steel parts are easy to clean
- The tiltable head makes ingredients easy to add
- High quality chain drive for longer lifespan
- Two speeds: 90 and 135RPM
- Speed of the bowl: 9 and 13,5RPM
- Net weight: 168kg
- Bowl capacity: 50L
- Dough capacity: 20kg
- Device dimensions: W92,5 x D53,5 x H76,5cm
- Total electrical power: 1,5 kW
- 400V / 50Hz / 3 Phase 1500W
Pros and Cons
- Powerful dough mixer with a quiet, but powerful motor
- With handy timer so that the dough kneader can be left to work
- A removable bowl makes it easy to add ingredients
- Comes with two speeds: 90 and 135RPM